Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
At Aalborg Zoo in Denmark, a Sumatran Tiger cub was born with an umbilical hernia. (This is a condition where the abdominal lining or part of an abdominal organ protrudes from the belly button area.) Veterinarians performed a successful surgery in October and immediately returned the little one to mom. Now the little Tiger is being raised by its mom, growing up strong and healthy.
Read the rest of this success story at Zooborns
Oh my god it is TOO CUTE
Something I was experimenting with today.
someone hold me
“Oh, so it’s the Song of Storms on piano, that’s pretty nic-
ignoring the James Franco, Oh hey! My favorite Ocarina song turned into an awesome jazz piano song!